Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Following Instructions Test

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about following instructions. 


My teacher said that we were going to have a reading test. She gave my class a piece of paper with instructions on it but we were not allowed to flip the
piece of paper over until she put the timer on. We only had four minutes to fill out the paper but the teacher gave us more time. We flipped the piece of paper over and there were instructions that we had to follow.  

We had a piece of paper with twenty three questions to fill out. The first question said read every question carefully but I thought of reading every questions while I answered the questions. When I got to the end I read the twenty third question and It said “Now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentences one and two! Then draw quietly on the back of this paper while you wait for everyone else to finish”. I felt annoyed that I didn’t follow the instructions.

Our teacher  gave us the piece of paper because we had to learn how to read instructions carefully. 

In the future I think that I would try to read all of the instructions carefully and follow them. 

Do you think that you can follow instructions carefully?


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alana it’s me Ashlyn from Te Ngahere. I really like your post about Following Instructions post, it was funny because I did the same thing. I think we both need to read everything more carefully before we go and do it. Next time do you think you will read everything carefully?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alana I really like your writing about the Following Instructions Test. It is so cool! Maybe next time you should put some more Pictures. Keep a your good work. By Kahurangi

    ReplyDelete