Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Wacky Wednesday

 Kia ora bloggers, today on Wednesday at Paihia School it is “wacky Wednesday”. We dressed up and got all wacky. I got dressed in overalls and made them inside out and backwards, I also sprayed my hair with spray paint for hair. My favorite part was dressing up wacky and seeing everyone else dressed up. The person who I think dressed the best was Hudson or should I say Rahudzel because he dressed up as Rapunzel, it was funny and pretty. It was really fun and I liked seeing everyone dressed up wacky. 

Have you ever done wacky Wednesday at your school?    





               


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alana, I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. Great job with this blog post! This was a really cool blog post to read. Your outfits where really crazy! I like the way you added lots of photos. Maybe next time you could turn your writing into paragraphs? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alana, my name is Ariana and I also go to Paihia School. I like your blog because it was presented in such a beautiful way and I also liked the picture you made (it is quite magnificent). That reminds me of when I dressed up as a rollerskating frog.

    ReplyDelete