Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Check Out This Great Kawa of Care DLO!!!

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to look after our Chromebooks

We had to make an animation or a comic. 

I learnt that we have to charge our Chromebook with no case on.

I enjoyed making an animation about learning how to take care of my Chromebook, when we made our screencastify it was hard because there were so many noises in the background but we managed to finished it, next time I might try to do a comic.

Do you know how to look after your Chromebook?


2 comments:

  1. hi im tyrell, i really like your post, but it would have been great if you had cut it a little short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alana this is Ana in your class. I like how you were talking about the great kawa of care. I enjoy reading your blog post because I understand your writing it made sense to me and it just felt like it was easy to blog post to you.
    I have been following the kawa of care in the class Just like you.
    Do you follow the kawa of care?

    ReplyDelete