Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sharing my Learning About the Scientific Method

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about the scientific method. The scientific method is the steps to do in science, The first step is ask a question, step two gather information and observe, step three make a hypothesis(guess the answer),  experiment and test our hypothesis, analyze your test results, modify your hypothesis (if necessary), present a conclusion and Retest (often done by other scientists). This term we have been learning about science and in term three we will be doing a science experiment. When I do a science project in the future I will use the scientific method and my science project would be correct. In my scientific method I think the thing that I did well is I put the steps in the right order. Next time I think I could make my steps in the scientific method tidier and instead of Arrows pointing everywhere.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alana My name is Jack, from Te Maunga. I very much like how you explained how to make an experiment. I’ve done an experiment too and I was very excited.

    ReplyDelete