Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Learning About Magnificent Science

In Te Ngahere we had been working on our science projects, we all did very well.

Our experiment was about which bread would last the longest and our aim was to find out which type of bread out of Vogel, Tip Top, Essentials and Molenberg stays the freshest the longest. 

I learnt that when you put bread in a dry atmosphere the bread goes stale and when you put the bread in a moist atmosphere the bread goes mouldy. I also learnt how to seat out the scientific method and I learnt what variables are too, the variable I learnt was an independent variable that is when you only change one thing in your experiment. The thing that I found difficult was that my group was not at school every day to help me but I did manage to complete it and that our bread only got very very stale not mouldy.

The thing that I might do differently next time is that I will be in a group that comes to school every day.

The hoe that I used while I was working on my science project were Tu Maia(Resilience) and Kaha(Being Strong) because even when it was really hard I never gave up.

Do you know what a controlled variables are?




No comments:

Post a Comment